Thursday, August 13, 2009

Who is Chanel?

I think that the first few post for this blog will be the many facets of who I am as a person. Do to the fact that their still seem to be so many people that are ignorant to the fact of who I am as a person outside of he net. I tell people all the time people are like diamonds multifacted there are so many different components to us that make us who we are and valuable as people. I define who I am and I don't accept the opinions of others as my reality. We all have one life to live and peoples time would be better spent making the best life for self instead of worrying about what someone they will probably never meet is doing.

So since so many people seem to be interested and my life has always been an open book I figure who better to give you the "truth" about Chanel than Chanel. One can not seriously think that seeing one video reading a small paragraph or asking someone that doesnt interact with me on a daily basis to honestly know anything about me. At best you will get an intelligent opinion but more than likely you will have no concept of who I am at all.

It's easy to try to dehumanize people we don't know. But as a highly educated girl with a Master's in Psychology I know the source of most peoples judgements. I spend most of my day analyzing peoples actions and behaviors. its kinda a game with me and something I enjoy doing. Installment one of Who is Chanel coming tomorrow.

The more you read about me you will be surprised you will really be learning more about who you are as a person.

Chanel

Posted via web from tssexychanel's posterous

No comments: