Sunday, August 23, 2009

I've got a big ego

Now that I have finally figured out the easier simple to blog I will be updating a lot more often. I get so many emails on all the different social sites that its impossible to answer them all. Also with my youtube channel, twitter, myspace and facebook, I have so many subscribers and friends that its near impossible to know everyone. I figured thru a blog I can be more interactive to the people that have taken interest in Chanel and the things that I have to say.

I recently have been getting emails late of course because I rarely find the time to check all the mail on the many places that you can find me on the net. I seem to be online all the time because for the most part I am but that's usually maintaining my business, I have the luxury of working from home. That business is only successful when I do what I must do and treat it as a "real job"

When I started my youtube channel it was for my make up diva's I loved interacting with people that shared one of my favorite hobbies. I then did a series on self esteem and the subscribers came in droves. My popularity outside of the realm of adult entertainment exploded on the net when people started to get a sense of who I was outside of the work.

I got some emails lately that had me kinda bummed out there used to be a time when I knew all my subscribers and people on social sites but its just more than I can keep up with at this time. Everyone still is as important to me as when my channel was smaller. I had to take my own advice that I can't be all things to all people I wish I could and if I give too much of myself with out taking care of me first there will come a time when I will be no good to myself or others.

I am not one of the youtubers coming to youtube for my shot at fame or being noticed I was very well known on the internet before youtube even existed. When I started vlogging outside of the make up tutorials I truly wanted to make a difference and that is still my stance. I am not so bored that I have nothing else to do but make videos. There is always some work I could be doing to further my business and every minute I spend on youtube takes away from that so if I am going to be missing money I want it to matter. My channel must have purpose its not about just being seen. That is why most times I am championing a cause or giving light to the injustices of the world. I still love my make up and hair and will be getting back to my tutorials too.

In essence this post can be summed up with two of my most quoted quotes.

Image is nothing a real life is everything!!!!

We are all diamonds multi faceted and all the parts is what makes us who we are.

I love you pumpkins

Chanel

Posted via email from tssexychanel's posterous

No comments: