Friday, August 21, 2009

Follow Friday Please Retweet

I follow some of the most amazin people on twitter and in an effort to not clog up time lines with all the people that I think are amazing, funny, talented or inspirational I am always looking for an easier kinda more effective way to show love to these people. Now I think I will be doing this weekly dont quote me yet LOL. It will be impossible to get everyone in todays post so I will do a few every week so if you aren't in todays list please dont be insulted the fact that I follow you means you obviously are someone I feel is worth paying attention too. You will be in a future post.

 

A few of my good friends have all come up with different ways of making it work. So here goes.

Wadecreate an artist and producer of one of my favorite news programs WGN News here in Chicago. She gave me the idea to blog a follow friday list and she is such an inspiration.

The adult entertainment friends are as follow:

SaReneeLee funny sexy huge boobs nuff said LOL

Princess Tiffany my boo stank make them fools break the bank love hurrr

SweetCandiesXXX funky sexy rocker chick and my nite time company

TheFamous Fury my bff in real life we have worked together for some years now & she is devastation on the ass shaking

Sexy Sapphire a new friend who also go by Bmorejewel

Princess Lynne a home town spoiled brat whom I adore

Blkpoppie_187  DMV area producer with lots of hot new sites bout to take the East by storm

Make up Diva this week is JesMakeup

My featured children are

Dyvon , Duane, Joel , Pixie , Twin Vision, Xmarksthespot, ShawnQT, Ty

My best friends Gutta, Davie, Rico, CjKaiTv , Wicked Bitch, The PBG, VeeshaJervae & Erycahkane

My I can't live without a tweeps

Dequese My ride or die I love her more than cheesecake and thats sayin a lot

Sinnamon shoes Haute couture and boobs

Diva's Mistress yeah bitches she back can't keep a G down *** side eye***

Miss Jia even though me and that chick gone fight

Kingdingaling and not for the reasons that his name might lead you to believe he da realest out hurr.

Again if you didnt make todays follow friday you will be in a future posting if you continue to entertain me tee hee hee

Check out all these folks and thanks for all the recommendations

love you pumpkins

Chanel

Posted via web from tssexychanel's posterous

2 comments:

Promiscuous X said...

Awwww mama chanel gave me a shout out....*tear* I'm loving this follow Friday..tweet ya lataz

ChanelTheGoddess said...

Awwww mama chanel gave me a shout out....*tear* I'm loving this follow Friday..tweet ya lataz