Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Now is the time to cherish those we love!!!! Wisdom 4 my babies

Today makes 8 years the passing of Aaliyah. I was one of the people too that was shocked and saddened by her unexpected death. Like I said though during my video for the death of Micheal Jackson we have to celebrate life. You should cherish everyday that you have and with those you love cause one never knows how long we will have. Life is a gift not a guarantee. How many babies come into the world to take one breath and die?

People said the same things about her death as they are now doing the death of Micheal Jackson how unfair it is yadda yadda yadda this bothers me because to say death shouldn't come to certain people when it is predestined for all of us is to question God.

When we appreciate people while we have them we can celebrate the life of them when we don't. Sure its gonna hurt but we will have those loving memories of them that will comfort us in those times. You will have an acceptance and peace with the fact that even though you don't understand it, everything is still ok.

I personally think just one day of life is a blessing especially knowing that so many never left the womb breathing.

If you got love for Chanel I need to know now. Memorializing me after I am gone will do no good for me or you. I won't hear it or know it and you will only intensify your grief.

A lot of the pain we feel at the passing of someone is the fact that now we can't do what we should have done or said while they were here. How sad we let people leave the world not knowing how we felt about them. All the tweets to me after the fact will be meaningless I will be on a new better existence where twitter is not needed.

Love someone today

take care pumpkins

Chanel

Posted via email from tssexychanel's posterous

No comments: