Thursday, April 7, 2011

Do You Know That's A Man You're Talking Too?

It never fails that no matter how many pics I post like this or the fact that my name is TSSexyChanel or that my site is linked to everything on the net or that I say on every profile, bio or video I am a transexual, some one, usually a genetic female, feels the need to tell the men they are stalking, You know thats a man right?






It burns me that guys and girls think that they are outing me when there is no big secret I am and have always been qutte honest about who I am. In fact I am very proud and think that everyone should know what an accomplishment I have made in life. First not only to love and accept who I am , second to be born one gender and now look like this and last to be 40 and look this fucking good. Yeah I think its something to brag about.



I quickly get over peoples ignorance because I first consider the source. Its several reasons for this and several types of people who do it.
  1. An insecure female who is just bitter & jealous
  2. A DL man that wishes he could have the attention of that man 
  3. A jealous person bound up by others rules 
  4. A person of lower level intelligence


So basically when you consider who it is and what their motives might be you can't be hurt, mad or insulted , you actually start to pity them. Cause any so called adult who's day is consumed worrying about shit that aint their business is a very sad individual in deed.

These said waste of lives need our prayer not our hatred

You know I always say every minute you spend worried about my life is a minute you spend robbing yourself of happiness.

No comments: