Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TsSexyChanel Cums To Tampa


I will be attending Fetish Con. I am set to be in Tampa on July 27th and will be leaving on July 31st.


I will also be filming while down there any one interested in seriously shooting send me an email talent@tssexychanelonline.com

I also have some slots available for private sessions. These are on a first come first served basis. To assure your spot you can send a deposit and I will black that time out for you other wise you will just have to call when I am there to check my availability.

You can make your deposit here


After making a deposit email me bookings@tssexychanelonline.com and let me know the desired date and time and what type of session you are looking for. Double Domination sessions with Caramel Vixen are available too.




No comments: