Monday, July 4, 2011

Lux Series White Party Hosted by B. Scott.




They went all out for this event and it was truly amazing. It was so nice to see Chicago repping with style class and elegance.

KDock Media did an amazing job pulling this all together. The venue, the talent, the atmosphere all the elements were there for an outstanding truly enjoyable party. 


Now true tea on B. Scott. aside from being a fab host of the event. He is truly an amazing and genuine person. I have been a true supporter for the longest times. I was astounded that he remembered stuff from years ago. I call myself a supporter and not a fan. I know personally how fickle fans can be. Your supporters are there during the highs and the lows. Your truest supporters are there with you during the building process when you are laying the foundation. I have always loved his spirit and his energy and after a few vids and one stick am session I was instantly a Love Muffin. I am so proud of him for his successes and the strides he has made during his journey to his destiny but what I have enjoyed most is watching someone I truly care about blossom into what the universe has laid out for them. All in all there has been tremendous growth but B. Scott has remained true to being himself.

Years ago I used to shout out my favorite channels on youtube and in the very first video I did B. Scott was one of the channels I mentioned.

I say alot that a lot of the gay kids on youtube now are trying to be B. Scott let me go into this further. I think its great that he has inspired so many people but I personally feel that you should let B. Scott be an inspiration to develop your best you. We all have influences in life but those people should inspire us to do us not to be clones of them. I hope that anyone who draws inspiration from me uses what they see in me to be their best and most unique self. We all have a lot to contribute to this world and thats why my channel is all about self esteem now I want people to find that with in themselves which is special.

B. Scott got where he is now due to a belief in self and determination. I know he makes it look easy but you have no idea what people go thru personally and behind the scenes to achieve their destinies. I can tell you personally I have worked harder than I ever would at a 9 - 5 job, cried many nights by myself and sacrificed a lot of things personally and in love to achieve some of my successes.

I always tell yall when you look at people see the person and not the persona, B. Scott like myself is a genuine, what you see is what you get. What you see on television on youtube and on the net is just how B. Scott is. B. Scott is not a role an actor is playing he is a real individual. Stay tuned for some of the up coming things I heard about you will see B. Scott is as much the same today as he ever was. He is a real person that has a heart of gold is genuine, a dedicated hard worker and still totally in love with his Love Muffins.

No comments: