Sunday, July 10, 2011

This month on TsSexyChanelOnline

There are many new exciting updates this month at TsSexyChanelOnline.

I have so much stuff to add its gonna take me a few days to finish it all.

A shit load of fetish and freaky pics. Always my candids for my supporters. My your eyes only behind the scenes shit.

The first of 3 interviews with featured Adult Entertainers is up Brklynkidd uncut yung and yummy.




You know its a one woman show around here I don't have the luxury of being just the pretty face. I personally do all the behind the scenes work as well so it takes time for me to get everything out to you guys. No major companies, blogs or promoters backing me here. All I have accomplished here is due to my dedication and perseverance a small hand full of friends, I can count them all on one hand with four fingers and the hundreds of you around the world who choose to be more than fans but true supporters.

Your dedication to me is what makes me do what I do and strive to give you my absolute best. Excellence is most important to me. Chanel can not live with the mind set of just getting by or making do. Anything I do I put my all into it or I rather not participate.







With so much pirated material out there and so many major companies and hundreds of solo sites it means a lot to me that you would spend your time and money hanging out in my Den of Debauchery.

Many of you have been with me for the entire time of my career in adult work and when so many pretty faces come and go you still remain loyal and dedicated.

The fact that you all got me nominated for Best Ethnic Transexual website warms my heart I am up against some major players in the game. Huge sites and girls with major backing but you made your voice heard and you guys have made me as well known and well loved as any of the top performers out there.

VISIT THE DEN OF DEBAUCHERY EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER ITS STILL LOADS OF FUN

No comments: