Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hard at work .. Literally LOL

I am still working on the vids and pics for the site updates for this month on TsSexyChanelOnline.

There is a whole new free gallery for you to check out.

As well as the updated featured Adult Entertainers section, with several new people coming soon.

I have been getting lots of questions about people doing movies you can get the info HERE on becoming talent.

I will be on cam in about an hour for a bit. If you join my discount club you will get the biggest savings when doing one on one no holds barred cam shows with me. It's the best savings as opposed to the per minute rate.

The hot freaky sexy fone lines are open. Due to such a good response to my free promo for the rest of this week until Sunday July 10, 2011 all callers to any of my phone sex lines that have calls that last ten minutes or longer will receive a 3 day free membership to my XXX exclusive site. This retails at 8 dollars and is yours free as an appreciation for all the love I have been getting.

Thanks to everyone that voted for my site for the Urban X award now comes the waiting just keep your fingers crossed. I appreciate your support.

This blog will be updated daily if not a few times a day to keep you abreast of all the things going on in the world of TsSexyChanel

You know Goddess stays at work to give you her best


No comments: