Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Welcome To The Pleasuredome

 Due to the excessive heat I shall be au naturel on cam today. I figured it would be a nice change since most people don't have a clue as to how I look with out my Cirque Du Soliel face on.

I am an artist at heart. I consider myself a walking piece of art. I have since high school used my hair, make up and clothes to express myself.

Well here you have it. I don't use make up to create my beauty I use it to express it.











In song and in dance I express myself as a member of a higher community

I have forgotten how to walk and speak

I am on the way to flying in the air dancing

My very gestures express enchantment

I feel myself a god

Supernatural sounds emanate from me

I walk about enchanted

Like the gods I saw walking in my dreams

I am no longer an artist

I have become a work of art

WELCOME TO THE PLEASUREDOME

No comments: