Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So you wanna be my man



I am often asked a lot of questions about do I have a man do I want a man and my personal life so I will let you all know a little bit about my personal life so I don't have to keep answering the same emails over and over year after year.



I am single and this is by choice. I have a philosophy that when you go out seeking a relationship you usually end up with something you really don't need. I am building a relationship with myself and getting to know me and hoping that the person who I eventually end up with is doing the same. The time I feel people put into being with someone could be better spent improving themselves. I like the idea of having a partner someone that I can call my own but not so much to the extent I am just willing to accept any old thing and behaviors just to say I got a man. When Chanel makes the leap its gonna be all or nothing.

 That being said what kinda man does Chanel want. I like a man with intelligence and common sense above all else. If I find him to be an idiot I don't care how fine he is its not gonna last long. I like a man that is self assured not that phony swag but a man that is confident in who he is and his abilities in the bed but more so out the bed. I want a strong man someone proud of who he is. Character is verrrrry important. If I don't respect you and or your existence I could never give myself to you. He should have goals and dreams and do more than talk about them. I want him to be a hard worker. Attentive to my needs and feelings. He should be able to hold a conversation he should be able to be a chameleon like me he should be able to relate to people from the streets to the boardroom. He should be able to maneuver in and out of any situation. I like really independent men as that's how I am I hate needy clingy people. I don't need a man that constantly needs and ego stroke from me. Respect is key with out it we will never have anything. He should be socially conscious and have a sense of compassion for the earth, animals and his fellow man. He needs to have some sense of a God I am not hung up on religions but to me people that dont realize that there is something bigger than us out there and me aren't a good match for each other.

Now physically I am partial to black and Latin men but this is not mandatory. I like them tall also not, mandatory cause some of the shorties be so damn cute cant help but love them. I like a man with big hands and big feet not for the reason you think lol cause we all know I have 9.5 inches and some of the smallest hands and feet around. These feet and hands some be manicured and pedicured on a regular that is definitely mandatory. I like sexy lips, deep soulful eyes, a wonderful smile that when his lips part he has some great teeth. I like a man that takes pride in his appearance in the way he wears his clothes and grooms his hair. He must exude a humble confidence that doesn't seem too cocky. I prefer uncut men even though its not mandatory. Cut or uncut his hygiene must be on point at all times in all areas. I like a nice bubble ass. I don't like them too muscular I like a nice tone body. Tatts and dreads are a big turn on. I hate gold grills. Please pull you damn pants up I don't wanna see your damn drawls til we ready to fuck .  Tatts should be kept to a minimum unless you have a theme going on and it all ties in together. Age should be 21 - 35 I have a thing about being the older woman although I would take older and maybe a year younger. LOL

Now if you read through the list of what I would like physically and you don't meet the criteria make sure that you have everything is kinda man I want section. Cause if you got all that I am definitely willing to give it a shot. LOL I can help anyone with their looks but if you got a fucked up personality and no character you are probably gonna have it for life. LOL



Hope this lets you a lil more into my very private world



Take care



Chanel

No comments: