Saturday, June 18, 2011

Don't try to attach your cart to my horse

It's funny that after you have something established the same people who were not there to help you build from the ground up want to be there to sing your praises. I side eye these folks if you couldn't help when we were building the foundation and were down in the trenches getting the real work established don't think you gone be invited to the party in the penthouse once you see what we have achieved.

I talk in 3rd person alot and always say we because for most of the dreams and visions I have had it has been me, myself and I and we managed to get it all done. There have been times when I have reached out to others for collaborations and other things that fell on deaf ears and now all of a sudden they have been wanting to work with me for the longest, um huh ok I am just a lil too busy for you though now.

Just a thought beware of the person you over look today the ass you have to kiss tomorrow might belong to them


No comments: