Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't Let The Beauty Fool You

 I am always annoyed and astounded that people don't understand what it takes in life to be successful. Especially when it comes to those with their own businesses.

I will just speak personally from the point of my business, which is adult entertainment, it can apply to anyone who is doing things for themselves.

I am not and have not been as successful as I am just because I am pretty and my body is amazing. There is more behind the scenes work than you will ever know about.







In any business you must treat it with the same respect that you would if you went to punch a clock for a boss. Success doesn't just happen its something that is worked on daily to achieve daily.

My time is valuable to me and I demand that anyone who interacts with me respects my time. There is no such thing as free time in my world. There is always something that needs to be done or attended to when everything you have depends on you. Unlike a lot of folks I don't have the luxury of half ass doing my job and still getting a check. I don't work I don't eat. Point Blank.

I have been in the industry for over 10 yrs. I have accomplished a lot in that time and that is because I realize its important to do what must be done. I wish this was all glamour, posing and fucking but its not. I am not just a model I wear many hats, in fact all the hats when it comes to TsSexyChanelOnline. I run this shit completely by myself. Remember that the next time you want to try to put demands on my time or get insulted because I am too busy to respond to everything you feel like you want to tell me. My business takes precedence over any and everyone

1 comment:

MzDynamite said...

Well Put Chanel.We are beuatiful, intelligent women who work hard on our goals as entertainers for the men and women who want/need us. But those people we please must be reminded that we are not objects, we are running a business here. Respect is earned in this industry and service. And that goes both ways.