Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Spectacular









Purchases from the clip store today will get you a FREE 30 DAY MEMBERSHIP to my XXX website where you will find lots more fetish, hardcore and more. To qualify all you have to do is get 20 dollars worth of clips & email me with the titles that you purchased.I know in the video I said 30 dollars but I changed my mind, as I said I am in a good mood and feeling very generous.  It's just that simple. Send email to tssexychanel@tssexychanelonline.com




All callers to any of my fone sex lines who have calls that last 10 minutes or longer can also qualify for a FREE 30 DAY MEMBERSHIP to my XXX website. Your membership will be activated immediately after the call if you rate the call and leave feedback about your experience.


I will be on cam most of the day. If you are following me on Twitter you will know exactly when also you will get direct notification when I am in FREE LIVE VIDEO CHAT If  you have always wanted the fountain of goo erupt yourself or be hypnotized by my juicy black ass .you can have an exclusive one on one private with me. My shows are all done in Hi Def with sound so you can hear me and see me so clearly that you will think I am cumming thru your screen literally.

All of my cum shots are POV
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE I AM ALSO CAPABLE OF CUMMING MULTIPLE TIMES BACK TO BACK

Read all the reviews of the hundreds of satisfied

No comments: