Friday, March 2, 2012

Close Your Eyes Make A Wish & Blow Out My Big Black Candle

Tomorrow's my birthday. I want you to close your eyes, make a wish and blow out my big black candle. I am expecting the have the greatest birthday ever.

I want to thank everyone that has sent me stuff for my birthday. Remember when you buy me something off my wishlist I never know who it is from unless you tell me. If you want to be thanked personally from me let me know what you sent me.




My most devoted slave, my human seat cushion, you are always my most treasured pet. You always go above and beyond for Goddess. The two Moneygrams  you sent will forever cement you into my Hall of Fame.

Your many years of devotion and service keep me up and going, no pun intended tee hee hee.

Goddess must do some special vids just for you.



I will be expecting to hear from everyone tomorrow, an email, tweet, post on my facebook wall, cam show or phone call.

I am a true Pisces. I love those that love me. I never forget a persons kindness or lack there of.

I routinely weed people out of my life when our season is done.




Ways To Show You Care 

  • Amazon Wishlist - HERE
  • Facebook - HERE
  • Twitter - HERE
  • Niteflirt -HERE
  • Webcam - HERE
  • Email - TsSexyChanel@TsSexyChanelOnline.com
  • Donation - HERE to email address chanelwinn@gmail.com 

No comments: