Monday, May 7, 2012

You Down With CBT ? Yeah You Know Me.




 One of my slaves asked me to suck his cock. I thought that it was so funny I told him to ask me again later in person so he came over got naked spread his legs and asked me to suck it. I put a cock ring on his hard cock and let the fun begin
 I pulled a lot of things out of my diabolical toy box and proceeded to giving his dick the attention it needed.
 Some times you just have to stand over a man step on his dick and kick him in the balls to remind him just what is his position in life.
 I gave his dick and intense work out to prove to me he was a real man and worthy of my mouth being on his cock.
 No part of his body was safe from my abuse. I let my wicked mind wander and just had my way with him in every way imaginable.
 He wanted my mouth on him so I obliged I bit  him all over leaving teeth marks and my lips stick everywhere.

All and all you have here 35 minutes of some extreme CBT from The Brutal Beauty.

All seven clips are available in my clip store


The Fulll Video can be seen in the members area of my XXX Website









No comments: