Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life with Jason HUMILIATION

Jason: Hey Chanel
4:09 PM me: HEY BITCH
4:10 PM Jason: That's what I get?
4:12 PM me: what you expect you aint my man
  you my bitch
  and you been neglecting your duties
4:14 PM Jason: I think my mind has gotten better
 me: i will be the judge of that
  but lets hope it has
  nothing worse in life than a useless man
4:15 PM Jason: I'm not useless
4:16 PM me: lets hope not
  how do you plan to go about convincing me of this
4:17 PM Jason: I don't have to convince you of anything
  I provide for myself
  Some kind of way, it gets done
 me: lol
4:18 PM so now your cured
  thats cute
  when can i get some head up out ya
4:19 PM Jason: Maybe as I come thru the neighborhood tomorrow or Friday
  Been dating someone I really enjoy
 me: i dont do maybes you will suck my dick tomorrow
  and congrats
  happy for you
 Jason: Considering putting away some of the behavior
 me: and let me just tell you
  i am not teaching you to be a man
  to stand up to me
4:20 PM I am and always will be your trainer
  and you know that they kill dogs that turn on their owners
  so if you ever get flip in the mouth with me again
  just know i will fuck you up with a smile
  but back to tomorrow
4:21 PM i want your mouth sloppy and wet like the last time
  it was so hot in there
  it was like warm pussy
  you pleased me
 Jason: Invite some pussy over
 me: we will see
  i gotta go get the kids now we will chat more when i get back if you are on
 Jason: OK
4:22 PM me: now who do you love
  let me hear it
 Jason: You
 me: good boy
  talk to you soon

No comments: