Monday, May 28, 2012

Are you really a fan ?

A Fan, sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with a liking and enthusiasm for something, such as comics, movies, video games, or science fiction. A fanboy would usually like things that normal people would consider "normal"


Fans of a particular thing or person constitute its fanbase or fandom. They may show their enthusiasm by being a member of a fan club, holding fan conventions, creating fanzines, writing fan mail, or by promoting the object of their interest and attention.



So many people contact me telling me they are my biggest fans. Above I have provided Webster's Dictionary's definition of fan. Any one who knows me knows that I call my fans my supporters. I appreciate my true fans for they truly do support me in so many ways to show how much they appreciate the work that I do and the hard work and dedication that goes into it.

You can not just simply like me and be considered a fan or supporter to me. So many people just use the word fan as flattery and there is no true love or devotion behind it. I do what I do because I am dedicated to bringing my true fans the very best in adult entertainment that I can offer.

I run my entire business by myself it takes a lot of my personal time, energy and money to make it all happen.

There are many ways my true fans can support me.

  1. The best way is to join my website www.TsSexyChanelOnline.com 
  2. You can send tributes
  3. You can buy clips
  4. You can do cam shows with me
  5. You can call my phone sex lines 
  6. You can purchase gifts from my wishlist 
  7. You can send donations paypal or payoneer to the email address chanelwinn@gmail.com
  8. You can blog about me, tweet about me or retweet my tweets 
  9. If you have a site or a blog you can become an affiliate and make money for us both
  10. You can find any way to tell anyone other than me how much you enjoy what I do 
Until you can do one of more of these things I do not consider you a fan or supporter of mine. You are at best just someone who likes what I do for the moment. I don't live off of flattery my business is not sustained on compliments, my ego is not enhanced by lip service.

My real supporters don't have to tell me who they are I know who they are because I know of the things that they do to truly support me. 


No comments: