Friday, April 13, 2012

Excuse me Miss thats a huge cock you got










tnt135:show me that big cock bb
TSSexyChanel : mmm well hello
TSSexyChanel : hope you can make it cum
tnt135:mmmmmmmmm
TSSexyChanel : i need to get a good one out
TSSexyChanel : i love to feed and seed
tnt135:mmmmmm
tnt135:yes bb
tnt135:omg wow
tnt135:thats soft?
TSSexyChanel : my balsare loaded
TSSexyChanel : and she needs some attention
TSSexyChanel : yes that soft
TSSexyChanel : lol
tnt135:thats huge bb
TSSexyChanel : can you handle if i make it big
TSSexyChanel : i dont want to scare you
TSSexyChanel : tee hee hee
tnt135:ill try
TSSexyChanel : let say you use that mouth to get me nice and  hard
TSSexyChanel : and ready to fuck that pretty pink of yours
tnt135:u are bigger soft then i am hard lol
tnt135:mmmmmm fuck me bb
TSSexyChanel : i got a load brewin with your name on it
TSSexyChanel : i get that alot
TSSexyChanel : im 7 inches soft
TSSexyChanel : lol
tnt135:wow im like 3 inch hard haha
tnt135:im white obviously lol
tnt135:mmmmmm give me that big cock

No comments: