Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cunty PSA from TsSexyChanel



I totally get it that some of you don't like me even though you don't know me. I usually encounter this with transexuals, cross dressers & gay men. I never ask for follows I don't ask people to subscribe. Each and every time I log onto the internet please know that Chanel is at work.I know many of you have no real life and you come to the net to  get your life. Well I have a life and its not here on the net. This is my job and I occasionally socialize while working.

Rule to follow

Don't like me ? Stop being nosy stay fuck out my business and you won't have to deal with me. You comments to me will only get you blocked or if I am feeling like playing read made a fool of then blocked

Rule of thumb you can only hurt the feelings of someone who cares about and acknowledges  your existence

Rule for life when you play crazy make sure the bitch you play with is not crazier than you

And finally as Alanis says

   " BITCH YOU WERE UNINVITED ANY WAY WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT ANYTHING MOVE AROUND "


No comments: