Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Ultimate Cam Experience




I am now on Streamate I have been on there for about a week now I was trying it out to see how I liked it. I loved it. I have been having loads of fun, literally.


I love the free chat and getting to know all of the guys I have always wanted to interact more with you guys but I would be too busy to devote time to that now in my free chat we can chit chat get to know each other you can see and hear me. I stream live in High Definition and the mic is enabled so you can hear me as well.

You can come share all your fantasies with me any time. I have not set a schedule yet but I will be chatting on a definate schedule so you know exactly what times you can find me online.

Continue to check the blog for updated information. 

Some of my Video Chat Fun Slideshow: Chanel’s trip to Chicago, Illinois, United States was created by TripAdvisor. See another Chicago slideshow. Create your own stunning free slideshow from your travel photos.



No comments: