Sunday, September 30, 2007

LOOKING FOR MEN, WOMEN AND TRANNIES FOR ADULT WORK!!!


I am currently looking for men women and transexuals interested in doing adult work. I am seeking men and women to do photos shoots with me and XXX films. I am seeking trannies to do solo foto shoots. You must not be shy at all. There will be no attempt to hide your identity at all. This is paid work and all are encoraged to come out and show your wild side.
I can be contacted by email tsblackbeauty@aol.com.
Serious inquires only there are no auditions I may meet only to get to know you but there will be no action unless you are hired for work.
Age, race and body type unimportant you must be clean and presentable and a true freak.

Currently looking for people in Chicago but upcoming travel dates to be announced soon.

No comments: