Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Feeeeeeet Please!!!!!!!!


According to Brame, Brame & Jocobs (1996) the definition of foot fetishism is a pronounced sexual interest in the lower limb or anything that covers portions of them. The allure normally attributed to erogenous zones is literally translocated downward and the fetishist response to the foot is the same as a conventional person's arousal at seeing genitals. Freud considered foot binding as a form of fetishism. Moderate to high level fetishism would be classified as a type of paraphilia.

I have get constant request for my feet. Men love to worship and adore them. They are amazed by the softness and small size of them and my collections of sexy shoes to showcase them. I am manicured and pedicured weekly. I take great pride in my apendages. I have to admit my cock gets rock hard having a man lick, suck and sniff my feet and toes. I like to rub my sexy stockinged feet all over a man. His face, his chest, his balls and his nice stiff cock. When wearing stockings I like cuban heels the seam is soooooooooooooo sexy to me. I could cum just slipping into some sexy stockings. Wanna find out more there is foot worship and more with me.

No comments: