Friday, September 28, 2007

I am still available for a hot 1 on 1

You know me as MISSSEXYCHANEL on Imlive. I want all my fans there to know that I am still active in my solo account but have added BLKTRANSTHUGSEX so you can see me live in action in the NEW SHEMALE COUPLES section. Now you can see me alone or with a partner.

So to those that prefer some alone time with me if I am not online send me a message to my account and schedule a date with me. Those that require a lil more like hot sex with me and Marc you can see us in the Couples doing what we do. There are tons of recorded sessions of the fun you already missed.

Also check out my best friend Aniyah on Imlive. She is BlackCocknTits on Imlive. You can have us in a better together session on either there to double your pleasure. She is the Original Black Web Slut. Check her out for more fun too.

Oh well fuck you later.

No comments: