Thursday, February 23, 2012

Gifting Goddess


 BIRTH OF A GODDESS
Celebration for the life of TsSexyChanel


To assure I have the most fantastic birthday ever you can gift me several ways.

Get me something from my Vex Latex Couture wishlist 

All items purchased from here will get  you a free membership to my website  plus a free cam show from me.








 many new items have been added to my Amazon wishlist 




You can send a donation of $30 thru Niteflirt which will get you a free months membership to my XXX website and a invitation to my special birthday cam show.

 
 
You can send a donation of any amount thru Paypal to show how much you care











On my site you can find a list of all the stores that I like gift cards from as well. Check them out


1 comment:

Rexy Raptor said...

How about birthday sex