Monday, July 2, 2012

Live Cams With TsSexyChanel


In an effort to make it clear when I can be viewed on cam I totally redid my LIVE CAMS page on my website. You can view the current schedule HERE


There are a few times a day when I will definately be online for shows and I will also be on here and there when ever I am feeling extra horny or just want to play to find about the random times you should follow me on Twitter I post everytime I go live. 


My Gold shows on Streamate provide you with a full show to completion, varying themes for each show and you don't have to worry about the per minute rate you just pay a  for the entire block of time that I will be on for those on a budget this would be most economical to you. Remember too when you visit Tipping is not a city in China. Rate & review my performances and chip in a lil more if you truly enjoyed the show. 


The LIVE CAMS page on my website also lets you know the ways in which you can have a private one on one show with me via Skype or Oovoo. 


No comments: