Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bitch Please



I know I am seeing things this fool can't be serious.

If you guys could only see the faces I make while reading stuff you send me & hear the thoughts in my head about you. Your approach would be completely different.

This is why CASH RULES

Pay me or get away from me I could give two fucks what your fantasy is if your pockets are empty.







Sincere Jenkins you are already a laughing stock among most of the trannies change your approach before they all know what a loser you are. I wouldn't even take you on as a client cause I don't respect your existence. Its not what you do its how you do it you should be old enough to know that by now but I guess its true what they say age has nothing to do with maturity.

You are an old damn fool and I don't pity you I feel sorry for that woman who you are living with cause you had no place to stay that really thinks she has a man to love her and a father for her kids. You are a pathetic excuse for a human and if some Domme don't make you pay Karma will

No comments: