Thursday, October 9, 2008

Music is my way of life






Music has always moved me since I was first in my crib shaking the bars and bopping my head. My love of music has been a life long journey one fantastic beat after another. Music in one way form or another has been there to help me thru every emotion and I can remember events in my life by what I was listening to when it happened.

Well I did a music challenge for a few kids on youtube I posted a video which they posted response videos too.

If you are true music lover and live your life like I do you will enjoy these young men and I truely thank them for their efforts and willingness to participate.

ThatswhatIbelieve

Ricodn

thruthealcove

hslovette02

BlaqmamabaX

1 comment:

Rico said...

you are such a sweetheart, thanks for all the love you show and send my way.